Bi-lingual (Chinese/English) Team Lead and Event Staff needed to work an exciting interactive event at an upcoming Asian Cultural Festival in Chicago!
Languages that staff must be able to speak:
English as well as Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
Saturday, July 15th, 2012 – 9:00am-8:30pm
Roles and Responsibilities:
Event Staff: Event staff will be responsible for greeting event attendees, distributing promotional/informative giveaways, running digital photography booths, facilitating a giant ‘Spin Wheel’ game and assist with many more fun activities.
Team Lead: Event Staff job duties plus managing team of up to 10, reporting and recapping event, communication with client. Must possess excellent communication skills!!
· Outgoing and energetic personality to draw attention to the event and activities taking place
· Vibrant, outgoing and approachable to interact with event attendees and engage them conversation
· Outstanding communication skills to relay key brand messages and/or talking points to the consumer and create brand awareness
· Professional, articulate and engaging to make a lasting and positive impression on the consumer
· Dependable, reliable and self-motivated
Team Lead - $18/hr
Staff - $16/hr