We are looking for an outgoing and reliable Market Manager (guys and girls) with excellent experience with managing events, sampling teams and operating branded vehicles.
Long- term contract beginning: August 19, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
Location: Boston, MA and surrounding area
Send your resume and headshots/pictures to Lisetteaardvarkel.com
Don't miss this exciting career opportunity if:
• You are reliable, outgoing and dependable
• You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• You strive to provide exceptional service and take pride in the quality of your work
• You have 2-3 years of promotional work experience in product sampling gigs
• You are available from August 19 through December 31 and willing to fly.
• Interact and engage with customers to generate awareness and excitement about the client.
· Must have a clean driving and have the ability to drive an oversized van
· Must be able to pass a background and drug test
· Work and oversee the sampling team to create a "buzz" during the event to gain customer attention
· Create a memorable, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all customers
· manage event set up, event go live hours and teardown.
· Work multiple hours (lengths vary, some long) per day while standing
· Wear specifically required uniform
· Lift and organize stuff from 25-50lbs
· Complete event reporting, photos and inventory in a timely manner.
· Manage product and sample inventory.
Reporting To: Program Manager
Interested? Please send your resume and headshots with "Market Manager/Boston” in the subject line to Lisetteaardvarkel.com