Sunflower Staffing is searching for a Part-Time Commissioned Field Coordinator (in each areas below) who are hardworking, self-motivated to work in the promotions industry.
Currently Hiring for Harrisburg, PA; Newark, NJ; Baltimore, MD; and Boston, MA areas
Description of Principal Activities:
· Staff assigned stores within 21 calendar days of execution date of active event or stated deadline.
· Recruit and perform phone orientation of Independent Contractors.
· Achieve 98% or higher on-date execution for all active events.
· Monitor event websites to achieve 98% or higher execution on-date
· Work with Area Manager to understand all related assignments.
Measurements of Success:
· 100% completely staffed active events measured by the unfilled report divided by the total number of store days assigned.
· Adequate depth of coaching and mentoring available event personnel to meet client and market demands.
· 98% or greater on date execution as measured by total number of on date executed store days divided by total number of assigned store days.
· Filled/Unfilled Reports
· Weekly Execution Reports
· High School Diploma
· Customer Service Experience
· Client focused
· Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
· Ability to adjust actions and recommendations as new info becomes available
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to build and retain strong working relationships
· Ability to work with very limited supervision
· Ability to multi-task
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Ability to write clearly, accurately and proofread all work for errors
· Ability to work evenings and/or weekends
· Internet and Phone service required; Fax / scanner is a plus!
Working Conditions and Environment
Home office environment May require evening hours and weekends
If you or someone you know may be interested please email your resume to Keri.Wissellsunflowerstaffing.com. Be sure to put COORDINATOR and the city you reside in on the subject line.