Brand Ambassadors Needed in the Ann Arbor area!
This is an exciting interactive event and which will be set up in the parking lot of a local big box store, and we are looking for top notch talent to work.
8/15 – Jackson, MI – 12:30pm-7:15pm
8/16 – Ann Arbor, MI – 12:30pm-7:15pm
8/17 – Dundee, MI – 12:30pm-7:15pm
8/18 – Canton, MI – 9:30am-4:15pm
**Must be available to work more than one location – Note, times above are the actual event times – Client may request all staff come early and stay later for set-up/breakdown**
BA's will each be assigned to different areas for different sponsors, including a pit stop zone, Wii games, simulators, and a variety of interactive elements. Staff will help with loading, unloading, setup, etc., as well as customer-facing duties such as delivering key messaging, attracting attention, encouraging participation, and overseeing the games/elements.
· Outgoing and energetic personality to draw attention to the event and activities taking place
· Enthusiastic and friendly demeanor to approach and interact with consumers and engage them conversation
· Outstanding communication skills to relay key brand messages and/or talking points to the consumer and create brand awareness amongst the target audience
· Professional, articulate and engaging to make a lasting and positive impression on the consumer
· Dependable, reliable and self-motivated
Team Lead - $15/hr – Opportunity to earn between $16/17/hr if you can work ALL days and have positive feedback.
Staff - $14/hr opportunity to earn $15-$16/hr if you can work ALL days and have positive feedback.
$1-2/hr bonuses to be given to staff that can work multiple or ALL dates and show up on time each day and work hard. NO VISIBLE TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS PERMITTED!