Event Coordinator/Marketing Specialist Needed for and Wellness Marketing Campaign –
(Southfield, Royal Oak, Rochester Hill, Northville, Commerce Township)
PLEASE follow application instructions below -
We are seeking highly dependable, sales minded Event Coordinators/Marketing Specialist to manage a wellness campaign at various events (tradeshows, wellness events, festivals, etc) for our client. This campaign is running for at least one year, possibly longer. Events execute 3 – 6 times per month typically.
Event Coordinator will engage the target demographic, manage all booth logistics including set-up/tear-down and complete event wrap-up and reporting. This program has a focus on lead generation, so we need those that are outgoing and sales-minded.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Available to work various shifts both during the day (morning and afternoon) and evening on weekdays and weekends. Events will vary each week. This is a part-time job, not a conventional promotion.
• Proactively engage consumers while focusing on generating leads through entry into a drawing.
• Be able to meet and exceed lead goals while representing the client in a professional and friendly way. The high hourly rate is reflective of this expectation!
• Be responsible for proper care and safe transport of event materials ($900 value) and proper management of supplies and inventory.
• See each event through from start to finish, from booth set-up, activation, tear-down and lead shipping. Leads are shipped via UPS by 5pm the day AFTER your event.
June Event Dates:
June 8, 9, 10, 23, 24, 29, 30
The more leads you generate, the more money you make!! ( :
$24/hr if lead goal is not met
$25/hr if lead goal is met
$26/hr if lead goal is exceeded by 10% or more
• Outgoing, Personable and Professional Demeanor with a Sales-focus
• Experience or knowledge in cosmetics, medical or sales preferred
• Must have reliable transportation and be responsible for event materials
• PROACTIVE PERSONALITY – we’re looking for Promotional Specialists who will actively engage with consumers as opposed to waiting to be approached.
• Flexible Schedule – ability to work in a long-term, part-time position.