We are seeking a highly professional, experienced Event Coordinator/Promotional Model for a lead generation marketing campaign.
Essential Job Duties:
• Pickup, transport and proper care of event materials
• Shipment of leads no later than 5pm after event is over
• Management of supplies and inventory
• Proactively engage consumers in a positive manner
• Generate leads by encouraging consumers to enter into a drawing
• Meet and exceed lead expectations
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Prefer those with Marketing, Sales, Promotional Modeling, and/or Event experience. Any experience in the cosmetic, skin care, or beauty industry a plus!
• Professional, polished and articulate to make a lasting and positive impression on both the consumer and the client
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to approach and engage consumers
$24 - $26/hour depending on number of leads generated
General Job Info:
This is a part-time position.
Number of events per month vary and range from 2 – 6 events. Events run on both weekdays and weekends (though we typically see more on the weekends). Shift hours vary from 4 – 10 hours.
We prefer those who want to work multiple events (though you are not required to work every single event).