OgilvyAction Experiential Group, the North American activation marketing division of OgilvyAction, is now hiring Field Marketing Representatives to promote a dynamic wine brand at select retail locations and events in the Las Vegas and Reno markets.
OgilvyAction is the activation arm of the Ogilvy network, with 81 offices in 60 countries. By understanding the behavior of consumers, shoppers and retailers, we’re able to create the conditions that drive brand purchase.
Field Marketing Representative:
Do you posses an engaging personality? Are you a reliable, charming, positive, outgoing, energetic, passionate and an enthusiastic person? Do you have a passion/strong knowledge for/of wine? If so, we’d like to know you.
Paid training for this program will be scheduled in mid to late August (date TBD) with execution dates starting immediately thereafter and continuing through the end of the year. You MUST be available to work Thursday (early evening), Friday (early evening), Saturday (afternoon and early evening) and Sundays (afternoon) – 3-4 hour shifts per sampling event (Must be able to work at least 2 shifts per week).
Qualified candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Valid driver’s license, a clean driving record (with proof of car insurance) and willingness to travel amongst general market area (may need to travel up to 30 miles to get to each location)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Access to a computer with internet connectivity and have active Silverlight function
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Commensurate promotional, retail and/or event-marketing experience with an appreciation/understanding of wine
- TAM Certified
**Bilingual in Spanish is a plus**
All hires are employees of OgilvyAction and will be paid for reported work on a bi-weekly cycle. You will NOT be an Independent Contractor.
Please submit your resume to staffingoaemjobs.com. Subject line MUST read: NEVADA WINE REP
OgilvyAction is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values workplace diversity