OgilvyAction Experiential Group, the North American face-to-face marketing division of OgilvyAction, is now hiring Outside Sales Reps who are interested in working with a blue chip financial services client to execute a national retail B2B program.
OgilvyAction is the activation arm of the Ogilvy network, with 81 offices in 60 countries. By understanding the behavior of consumers, shoppers and retailers, we’re able to create the conditions that drive brand purchase.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY FULL-TIME POSITION WITH UNCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL IN REPRESENTATION OF A FORTUNE 100 AGENCY CLIENT
We are looking for talented and dynamic B2B sales professionals with a proven track record of sales success, utilizing various selling techniques within an assigned territory. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to sell for a Fortune 100 company.
What We Offer:
• Defined and Protected individual territories
• Paid for every completed store visit AND eligible for performance bonuses (Reps make ON AVERAGE $500 to $900 per week)
• Extensive ongoing training and support programs
As an Outside B2B Sales Executive you will be responsible and accountable for new business sales within your assigned area. The position reports directly to the Program Sales Manager.
Paid training for this program starts May 16th (date subject to change – 2 day in person all day training) and will execute for 5 (five) weeks starting May 21st (date subject to change)
• Meet and Exceed weekly Sales Targets
• Utilize Proven Sales Tactics and Business Savvy techniques to Overcome Gatekeeper Objections
• Customized Presentations to Business Owners
• Identify prospects by utilizing creative Lead Generation techniques
• Ability to Uncover Business Needs, Influence Others and Position the Appropriate Service for their business
• Ability to Educate Merchants on New Services & Provide a Live Demonstration of the Consumer Experience
• Organize and Plan Daily Sales Route to Maximize Productivity
• Minimum 1 year Outside Sales Experience preferred within B2B sales environments
• Astute at Closing New Business and Managing Existing Accounts
• Strong Consultative Sales Background
• Proven Track Record of Quantifiable Sales Accomplishments
• Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills, including Active Listening skills
• High Energy and Results Driven
• Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
• Proficiency with the MS Suite
• Experience Working Autonomously
• Experience working with credit card or within the financial service industry preferred
• Knowledgeable and comfortable with various social media outlets
• College Degree Preferred
All hires are employees of OgilvyAction and will be paid for reported work on a bi-weekly cycle. You will NOT be an Independent Contractor.
Please submit your resume to https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetai l.asp?partnerid=25363&siteid=5096&AReq=1 030BR&Codes - Subject line MUST read: CHARLOTTE SALES REP
OgilvyAction is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values workplace diversity