OgilvyAction Experiential Group, the North American activation marketing division of OgilvyAction, is now hiring Product Trainers who will visit stores throughout the US to train company employees on our Client’s Business Rewards Credit Card and provide them with the tools and skills they need to improve customer service and boost Client Business Card acquisition throughout the year. The stores will be grouped by District, and all stores within the Districts will receive trainings.
OgilvyAction is the activation arm of the Ogilvy network, with 81 offices in 60 countries. By understanding the behavior of consumers, shoppers and retailers, we’re able to create the conditions that drive brand purchase.
The number of trip Trips/Travel will vary by week. Travel will include flying and/or driving to individual store and warehouse locations to train up to 30 employees at one time. Number of assigned locations is TBD, but will most likely be around 10-20.
- You will be responsible for building your own schedule by calling each individual store on your list
- All store trainings will be conducted Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but you are required to be available on all weekdays to travel in and out of market
- You will conduct 2 trainings at each store – morning and afternoon session (Times for each store will vary)
- Trainings should last between 45 and 60 minutes where Trainers will gauge the store's knowledge/experience with the Card, review the training deck according to the store's knowledge/experience, and answer any questions attendees may have
We are looking for Trainers who can start the program either July 9th or July 23rd and work through September 14th or September 28th 2012. A paid training in NYC must be attended in person on either of the following dates: 6/29 or 7/11/2012.
**Payment for this program is $170 a day plus travel incentive and per diem. All travel expenses are paid**
**We are ideally looking for Trainers who have training experience AND a financial services background**
- Strengthen employees’ knowledge of the key features and benefits of the Business Rewards Credit Card
- Provide employees’ with helpful tips on how to effectively promote the Cards throughout the year
- Provide employees’ with tools and tips on how to engage customers and handle objections
- Inspire employees’ to utilize creative techniques and ideas in their own store that results in improved application volume throughout the year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct two confirmation calls to each store to confirm date, time, room, expected attendance, etc.
- Arrive early (30 minutes) to each store you are assigned to
- Meet with your primary contact
- Locate training room and set up in a neat, orderly fashion
- Conduct up to two in-person trainings at specified locations training and engaging Store employees on the features and benefits of the Client’s Business Rewards Card
- Answer employee questions
- Distribute employee training decks and handouts
- Distribute and collect employee surveys after each training
- Distribute premiums to employees
- Complete a Daily Feedback Sheet, capturing "hot/urgent" issues
- Leave training room clean / in same condition as you found it
- Complete 1 Call Report for each training and enter the report on the OgilvyAction online portal
Please submit your resume to Staffingoaemjobs.com. Subject line MUST read: Product Trainer
OgilvyAction is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values workplace diversity