We are currently seeking a highly energetic and proactive Promotional Model/ Event Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City.
The Event Marketing Specialist (EMS) will successfully drive a lead generation marketing campaign for a leading beauty services provider.
EMS must be proactive and sales minded!
Essential Job Duties:
· Pickup, transport and proper care of event materials
· Shipment of leads no later than 5pm after event is over
· Management of supplies and inventory
· Proactively engage consumers in a positive manner
· Generate leads by encouraging consumers to enter into a drawing
· Meet and exceed lead expectations
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Prefer those with Marketing, Sales, Promotional Modeling, and/or Event experience. Any experience in the cosmetic, skin care, or beauty industry a plus!
· Professional, polished and articulate to make a lasting and positive impression on both the consumer and the client
· Flexible schedule
· Ability to approach and engage consumers
$24 - $26/hour depending on number of leads generated
General Job Info:
This is a part-time position.
Number of events per month vary and range from 2 – 6 events. Events run on both weekdays and weekends (though we typically see more on the weekends). Shift hours vary from 4 – 10 hours.
We prefer those who want to work multiple events (though you are not required to work every single event).
We have events in the SLC area coming up in both August and September