AREAS OF EXECUTION: Seattle Proper/Downtown; North Seattle; South Seattle; Tacoma IN ADDITION: BELLEVUE, REDMOND and KIRKLAND
This is a Customer Service/Sales Opportunity with great earning potential and the opportunity to make your own schedule and work autonomously! We are looking for Reps who can ideally work Full-time (5 days a week: Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm – Make Your Own Schedule) on a TEMPORARY basis but are not opposed to hiring Part-time Reps (Work at least 20+ hours per week: Monday through Friday)!
OgilvyAction Experiential Group, the North American face-to-face marketing division of OgilvyAction, is now hiring Field marketing Reps who are interested in working with a blue chip financial services client to execute a national POP retail program.
OgilvyAction is the activation arm of the Ogilvy network, with 81 offices in 60 countries. By understanding the behavior of consumers, shoppers and retailers, we’re able to create the conditions that drive brand purchase.
Merchant visits start at the end of June and will run until the end of November 2012. Paid training is tentatively scheduled for June 25th and June 26th. You must be available for the whole program as well as be able to complete 50+ retail visits per week!
THIS PROGRAM HAS GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL: Payment for this program is based on per store visit compensation with no cap on earning potential. Reps make (on average) $300 to $800/per week (paid for every completed store visit - the more you visit the more you make - plus eligible for completion bonuses!)
JOB OVERVIEW: You will be responsible for discussing our client's (credit card) point of purchase signage with your assigned accounts in order to gain visibility. You will complete online reports for each visit and maintain regular communication with Field Management.
The successful candidate is proactive, dependable, highly organized (Can meet daily/weekly/monthly deadlines), has customer service/sales experience and is professional in presentation. Is this you?
- Must be available during regular business hours for the whole program (M-F 9am to 6pm with some flexibility) as well as open to completing 50+ retail visits per week.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (written and verbal) is a plus!
- Must have reliable Internet access with Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher to file reports and check email daily
- Must have a personal cell phone
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance (May be asked to travel up to 30 miles for store visits)
- Must be proactive and professional with good communication skills; ability to speak with business decision makers
TO APPLY: Please submit a resume to https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid= 25363&s iteid=5096&AReq=1126BR&Codes - Subject line must read: SEATTLE MERCHANDISING FIELD REP
OgilvyAction is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values workplace diversity