Cheyenne, WY Event Staff Needed
We are seeking Brand Ambassadors for and exciting, outdoor event at Frontier Days in Cheyenne!
Brand Ambassadors must be energetic, friendly and comfortable working outdoors for long periods of time.
RELIABILITY is extremely important.
July 27th and July 28th
6.5 – 8 hour shift (exact hours TBA)
**staff will also need to attend paid 2 hour training during the week prior to event activations.
BRAND AMBASSADOR DETAILS:
Brand Ambassadors will be responsible for assisting with backyard type games and handing out samples to event attendees.
· Outgoing and energetic personality to draw attention to the event
· Enthusiastic and friendly demeanor to approach and interact with consumers and engage them conversation
· Outstanding communication skills to relay key brand messages and/or talking points to the consumer and create brand awareness amongst the target audience
· Professional, articulate and engaging to make a lasting and positive impression on the consumer
· Dependable, reliable and self-motivated
All of the qualifications above play a vital role in making this campaign a success. If you feel that you possess all qualifications and can give 110% to this campaign, please apply today!